About Adrienne Oliver-Realtor
Adrienne Oliver- Realtor is a fast growing company that serves Harris and surrounding counties. Created in 2014, we specialize in using the latest innovation and technology to be the "best" in our market. We work with buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, investors in both residential and commercial Real Estate.
All positions are currently remote. We encourage collaborative brain storming. You will need to provide your own computer and phone. Our broker's (RE/MAX Professional Group) office is located in front of Bridgeland at 10547 Fry RD in Cypress, TX. Occasionally, it will be required that you travel to this office.
We are currently hiring in the Harris County Area. We require a Texas Real Estate License.
We're looking for:
- Inside Sales- We're looking for a talented sales representative to play a big role in our growth. Our sales team is slammed with good leads. We have a targeted list of interested leads for you to follow up with. We will provide resources and scripts. Responsibilities include scheduling appointments, memorizing scripts, over coming objections, making about 50-100 calls per day and communicating efficiently with the rest of the sales team.
- Buyers Agent-
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & close for buyer agency agreements.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all buyer clients.
- Ensure that buyer clients are pre-qualified with mortgage lender.
- Show homes to prospective home buyer clients.
- Identify homes to show that meet buyers’ criteria.
- Schedule showings of homes with buyer clients, listing agents and/or home sellers.
- Refine buyers’ criteria and select additional homes to show as necessary.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide buyer clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting & etc.
- Promptly return all buyer client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Provide buyer clients pricing information and market research.
- Educate buyer clients about home buying process.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Keep lead agent informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM).
- Close buyer clients to written offers to purchase.
- Train, mentor and assist in the hiring of additional buyer’s agents and showing assistants.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to buyer clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Regularly attend team meetings.
- Attend all office training for working with buyer clients.
Are you a fit ?
Email Cover Letter and Resume: [email protected]
Culture goes a long way in building a successful company. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture. Here are some of the people you'll be working with if you join Adrienne Oliver- Realtor.
"My experience working with Adrienne Oliver - Realtor has been comfortable, very interesting and motivational. Comfortable because of the flexibility of my hours and working from home. Interesting because I'm learning and performing different tasks on a weekly basis. Motivational because Adrienne is a hard worker, a caring and honorable person who cares about our image as a company. We strive to meet client's needs and do not cut corners to achieve excellence. I am proud to be part of this team!" -Maria Juarez
5 Star Ratings from all past clients on HAR.com
100% club RE/MAX 2015, 2016